Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My MUST Have-Choker.





Ralph Lauren on SALE $49.99




Tanna's Wide High Polished Gold Bib Choker $57.95




Becky's Shiny Gold Double Strand Choker $38.95






Choker: Bcbgeneration SOLD OUT (Similar Here) | Earrings: BCBGeneration




Hello my beaut's & Fashionistas alike!
Now i know if your as obsessed w/ accessories as i am, your probably dying over the wave of chokers out now, especially of the GOLD kind. I've been oogling for them for quite some time & upon a random stop into BCBGeneration i ran across some Golden Goodness.
I love these pieces, they go with everything!
Unfortunately my specific choker is sold out online, but Fantasy Jewelry Box has some GREAT imitations!
Do you guys have any accessory obsessions ie rings, bracelets, cuffs?


Happy Hunting!

<3 Lee