Friday, June 08, 2012

Grey Anatomy













Jeans: Machine | Sweater: unknown | Top: The boyfriends undershirt (Hanes)
Sandals: Old Navy | Necklace: Random boutique | Ring: Bebe


AHHH Alas tis FRIDAY WHEW did the week ever flew by!
I'm SUPER pumped b/c i'm going camping in San Diego via Campland USA.
With that being said unfortunately/fortunately being up & packing/prepping til 3AM & waking in 4 hrs to go to work for 10 hrs only to have to drive to San Diego from LA afterwards i had an casual dress itch.
Something transitional as you can imagine was a must!!
So what better than a wife beater (hate that word) erm undershirt & a statement necklace to to mix casual cool & comfy? I mean i'm going to need to be very comfortable as i sleep all the way there haha.
I've survived my day by countless consumption cups of coffee & a NOS so yea time to wrap up in my pink blanket and NAPTIME indeed. I say well deserved don't you?
So what about you, what do you most hate about taking trips? and what are your must haves to travel with?

Ps. Had an awesome burrito & Chocolate bundt cake from Stuff I Eat- Inglewood ca (my go-to for vegan/vegetarian grub)

XO'S & (;

Lee